Personal Branding for Entrepreneurial Executives & Salespeople
In the modern era your digitally based Personal Brand is the fuel that powers your business fulfilment - it helps build trust and drives enduring professional success. It is difficult to engage and drive business if your digital brand is lacking.
A well constructed and authentic personal brand sets you apart. It enables you to leverage that extra value - to distinguish yourself from others so you can grow your business relationships, your client base and your business.
A strong personal brand enables you to use your authenticity, vulnerability, courage, and value to naturally attract opportunity. And to do this without massive self-promotion which can in fact damage your brand.
When you are a strong brand you attract loyal brand ambassadors who then help promote you.
Why is your personal brand important?
Your 'personal brand' is your unique promise of value to your 'brand community' (target audience/clients)
Why is it valuable to think of yourself as a brand?
- A stronger brand will drive more opportunities and business
- You attract clients and partners, rather than having to seek them out
- You can strengthen and grow what you offer
- You can gain better control of your destiny
The purpose of our personal branding offering is to help you:
- Define, build and manage your genuine personal brand
- Perpetuate that brand to your brand community
- Leverage that brand with particular emphasis on digital and social media
This will help you live your potential by:
- Gaining control of your personal brand
- Achieving consistency & crust
- Making you relevant and compelling
- Growing your reach and influence
How do we help you enhance your Personal Brand?
You can tailor a program to suit you. We can provide you with:
- Coaching and resources in personal branding
- A documented process that will take you through the seven steps required to build and maintain a strong and focussed personal brand
- Proven templates that make it effective and easy to formulate a powerful branding strategy and tactics.
- Instructions in how to:
- Develop a brand strategy
- Grow substantial networks and followers from your target audience
- Drive a content strategy to deliver value to your target audience
- Generate warm leads
- Do it all efficiently minimising your time commitment
- Assessment of your personal brand and an approach to monitor progress
To discuss your specific needs contact John Smibert at:
Telephone: +61 404857893
Email: john.smibert at gmail.com
A "personal brand" is an asset defined by an individual's body, clothing, physical appearance, digital and online presence and areas of knowledge in a way leading to a uniquely distinguishable, and ideally memorable, impression. (Extract from Wikipedia)
"Brand community" has become a term used to encompass a brand's customers, fans and advocates. Having a strong and loyal brand community can turn a small brand into a success if it is nurtured and appreciated properly. The people out in the marketplace who embrace the values of the brand, as customers and/or purchase influencers, are the brand's true "owners"." This philosophy is particularly applicable when creating and working on social media campaigns with easier interaction and more opportunities to tap into the brand community to leverage the brand. (Extracted from Wikipedia)
Your personal 'brand community' will comprise people and organisations to whom you will develop your brand recognition. This will primarily include customers and clients (past, present and prospective). In addition it is likely to include influencers, partners, resellers, collaborators and colleagues.